Tuesday, July 28, 2009


Today was an exciting day! We got to go to the Radiology department to get our little baby thoroughly inspected. We had our fingers crossed that the baby would not have its legs crossed. Well, the baby was a sweet little napper during most of the visit despite the zangy sugary orange juice I chugged before hand and we needed the baby to move around to see if it is a boy or girl. I was told to get up and walk around a bit. Well, after skipping, dancing, taking a stair master op, jumping, twirling, and entertaining Adam who didn't know what else to do but laugh at me, I was invited back in to resume the ultra sound and our baby moved to a perfect position for us to know that She is a girl! Our little daughter showed us how she makes a fist and we got to see all of her tiny perfect little fingers extend. She has a normal heartbeat and everything looks great. Life is amazing, every bit of it.

11 comments:

Amy Sue said...

Congrats! She will be adorable!

Renee and Brandon said...

YAY!!!!!

Trac said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you! Little girls are so much fun! I look foward to hearing more - like her name :) !! Congratuations!!

Melody said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are so excited for you!!! We can't wait to shop for a little girl since we miss out on all of that fun!! You crack me up about your ultrasound and the measures you took to get a peek. I only wish I could have been there. You make me laugh!! :-) I hope you enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Patsfield Family Photos said...

Yah, I'm so excited for you guys! Your going to name her Taylor right???? Can I start calling her that? Hahaha! Adam is such a nerd!!

Marrianne said...

WooHoo! I was just talking about this tonight . . . as I was starting a GIRL baby project for you. I told people that I'm assuming you are having a girl! YES!

ANN said...

WHOO HOO!!!

Bry and Rach said...

that is so great! Little girls are so fun! ( I am a bit partial;) I am so excited for you!!!

The Girls and Dad B. said...

Yay! Another girl in the family! We are so excited for you and that fact that our little ones will be so close in age! Like Craig, Adam is going to be wrapped around her little finger before you know it! Girls are so fun! Congratulations!!!!

Jo Schaffer said...

Congratulations! How exciting!! (=

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

YAY!!!! You are going to get so many cute outfits! Have fun being pregnant!!!! She's gonna have Adam wrapped around her finger! hehe..