Thursday, August 20, 2009

August 1st, 2009

On my birthday, we departed L.A. on a New York bound airplane. Perhaps it was the altitude, but Taylor baby was kicking up a storm. I have been telling Adam about it all the time but whenever he has tried to feel her kick, it has been in vain. The best birthday gift was to see Adam's face when he put his hand on my belly. Our little girl kicked back like a buckin' bronco and her daddy said, "I felt it! Hah, I felt it again!" Finally, she proved that it wasn't just gas. ;)

2 comments:

Renee and Brandon said...

Did you name her already? Is that why you said Taylor baby?????

Andrea (Norris) Bergmann said...

Yes, We are giving her our middle names. Adam Taylor and Andrea Leigh, so Taylor Leigh Bergmann. But instead of "Baby Taylor" we say Taylor baby b/c the 3 year old boy I take care of always says
"Bye, Bye Taylor Baby" whenever I go home.