Wednesday, July 8, 2009


The girls I take care of found out a few weeks ago that I'm going to have a baby. Since then, their dormant toy chest of baby dolls and accessories have been utilized on a daily basis. Here you will see the girls with their shirts stuffed with dolls. 4 year old Kate claims that her baby is starting to pop out and that I need to take her to the hospital. Sophie even gave birth to a baby horse and a baby mermaid. They also walk around hiccuping and blaming it on the babies in their bellies because since I've been pregnant, I randomly hiccup all the time.

2 comments:

Renee and Brandon said...

Hahaha that is so cute!

Melody said...

That is so cute! About the hiccups. I don't know if this happens to all ladies...but when I was pregnant with Gabe and Tug they used to hiccup all of the time toward the end of the pregnancy. It was such a funny feeling, and when they had turned head down it was really weird to feel hiccups down that way. So I hope you get to feel your baby hiccup. It's fun!