Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Shoe Shopping


and no stopping! Taylor is on the go! Adam and I took my dad out to lunch for his birthday and then we decided to buy some new shoes for Taylor. First we checked out Stride Rite where the shoes that your kid will outgrow in 2 months cost more than 1 pair of my shoes. Then we checked out Payless and tried to find the most comfortable shoe. As I held one of the tennis shoes, I commented on how the sole might be so heavy that it would be awkward for her to lift her feet while walking. My dad replied, "What you really need is to buy some lead weights to put in her shoes to slow her down!" She was running into every store in the mall to hear whatever song they were playing and then she would stand their dancing, only pausing to say hello to every person walking by.

1 comment:

Melody said...

Happy be-lated birthday to your Dad. I love what he said about the lead. Hee Hee. You're such a cute Mom. Taylor is so cute and such a fun age.