Friday, May 28, 2010

No more of this garbage!

I'm so excited that in a few short days, Taylor wont have to be woken up by a giant garbage truck right outside her apartment window that lets out an exasperated sigh when it parks and then that grinding mechanical sound when it reaches its arm down to pick up the large metal trash bin and then the rattling clanking sound of the bin as it is repeatedly banged against the truck, become louder and louder as the garbage is released into the truck because the bin becomes emptier and hollower. Then the grand finale: a thunderous bang as it is plummets back to the concrete ground. Did I mention I'm excited to move into a house? Yay!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Your so funny. What I hate about our house is the high school kids park their vehiculars at the park across from our house. We wake up to their blaring music and slamming doors. Just in time for the summer break he house next door to us that has been vacant for 2 1/2 years finally sold. I heard the soon to be owners there this morning with a barking dog. I hope your garbage truck noise is not replaced. Best wishes with your move.