Thursday, June 9, 2011

The 99¢ Only Store is legit

To all my friends, who in the near future or distant future, find yourself anxiously wondering if you have a bun in the oven, I have some advice for you! Please don't go spending 15-20 buckaroos on the latest and greatest pregnancy test in a fancy package at your local drug store. Any dollar store near you will have some generic version of it, usually in less packaging. It is the same thing they use in the hospitals. They work. That's how I found out I was pregnant with Taylor and here is evidence of our 2nd child due to come January 8th, 2012! Now go spend the $20 on a cute maternity shirt. You've earned it ;)

5 comments:

Marrianne said...

So wish I knew that 6-12 years ago. I don't even want to know how much I've shelled out for all those tests.

Scott and Sarah said...

We used the same one! lol

Shawna said...

Congrats! Have fun with two.

Deven and Alyssa Perry said...

Congrats and thanks for the tip! :)

budget hotel ahmedabad said...

congress and thank for Ur idea about issue of child...

budget hotel ahmedabad

hotels on sg highway ahmedabad

hotels in ahmedabad